Wednesday, January 2, 2008

two days down...how many more to go?!


Hello friends...well, an update...I have ALMOST got it all ready to be moved...kevin came and loaded up the fridge, microwave, and anything else he could get his hands on ....I sold ALL the racks FINALLY...someone might actually be moving down there..someone EXCITING...so the good news is that some of the things CAN stay! WOHOO! I took the cutest picture of my kids in the window of the pink chic shoppe...they were waving to all the people as they drive by..kane was also sporting his extra cute LADIES MAN tee..precious!


Ok......so I did it...two layouts thus far in the contest...can I make it?! Who knows..but I am going to try.......so here it is.........for my girls...breigh and jaime..the two coolest chickas I know...I love these girls..thus..I made a layout of them.....
Have a FABULOUS night! I can't wait to see my Pre-School little angels tomorrow! YEAH! I missed em'!
tata for now..
akw
how FUNNY..check out the pic of me..look familiar..no..it isn't that same family pic..but it is the one in the profile layout picture :) cheese..... Oh...and of course the goodiez are Krystal Hartley's available at www.polkadotpotato.com and the LOVE is just a splash of ASH..by me!


1 comments:

RealRach said...

I wish I has some girlfriends that were close to me. Mine are all over an hour away, 3 hours or many many many states away. I miss that one on one connection. You are blessed, truly blessed!