Thursday, January 10, 2008

gotta LOVE this lil' girl


hunter is SUCH a fun lil' chick...she has always been an active part of my chaos..from fringey flipflops...handpainted stuff.....and now SCRAPBOOKING...she LOVES it...and it's tons of fun seeing what she might create...she used to hang with the chic chicks until the wee hours of the morn at the chic shoppe..usually outlasting us all...this year she asked for some scrapbooking stuff...and santa claus and nana claus really came through..even the uncles kicked in a cute lil tote loaded down (i'll bet they picked that out ALL on their OWN!)


Tomorrow is the day.........WOHOOOOOOO..LeRetreat..here we come.........I can't wait! I will have to buzz back home and post my LOAD challenge entry..never fear :) kidding


tomorrow is also kaney's third birthday...so HAPPY BIRTHDAY KANE!!! I love that lil' man so much TOO...he helps huntergirl and I by throwing away our scraps...he always makes sure that he asks..momma is this little enough to go in the trash...gotta love a kid that knows his SCRAP!
thanks for participating in the madness.........
xoxo..akw
oh..the credits... peppermintcreative.com FOXY LADY ..meow..I LOVE this fun KIT..can't remember exactly WHY I bought it...but i am OHHHHHHHH so glad that I did... it exudes sassiness......gotta love that!
bye.ash

1 comments:

Krystal Hartley said...

That Miss Mint kit was actually a freebie...I'm sure you snagged it just as fast as you could click...I know I did...it is SO CUTE!!!

Adorable pics of Hunter...so cool that she loves to scrap. And birthday wishes to your little man!