Tuesday, January 1, 2008

ok..have i TOTALLY lost it...layout of the day NUMERO UNO



Ok...yes, friends...I find scrapbooking to be SOOTHING and RELAXING..therefore..I pounced on the opp. to do a layout EVERYDAY in a contest on www.bigpicturescrapbooking.com some of you out there are thinking..hey girl..have you LOST IT?! I am WELL aware of the fact that i have a store full of goods still..and I am working very hard on getting all that chic stuff moved out...but I decided to focus on ME for at least a little while and do this contest..will I finish...probably not...but I did a bang up job on my first one..what do ya think?! I am kidding...and YES, that is the ONLY picture that i have of US...that is why you see it in EVERY picture..I hope that this MIGHT be the last time you see it

ps............I moved some goodiez over to MUeNsTeR..I have a chic lil' nook in there now...there is TONS more than there was..and there is more that is going...

so..HAPPY New YEAR..I almost forgot...this year..it is all about FAMILY for me! I can't WAIT to put the store behind me and focus focus focus on what is most important to me!

chat soon chic chicks......

oh...and for credits...GEEE...i WONDER where I got all these goodiez....krystal hartley OF COURSE... the majority of these goodiez came from Happy Place available at www.polkadotpotato.com

0 comments: