Thursday, January 3, 2008

day number 3 YIPPEE!! HoMe SWeeT HoMe!


AHHH..yes, I did yet another one..I am SOOO excited..this is such fun...what an awesome day..I went to school and got to see my 16 three year olds that I have missed terribly over the holidays...and all my friends at school....then I got to visit with some of my chic friends at the chic shoppe and almost got it polished and DONE...Georgia made chicken and dumplins and peach cobbler (what DID i do to deserve that one)....came home to do homework (new year's resolutions for my kindergartner...)..put my wolflets to bed and then got to create this..i was wondering....hmm..what can I do......and then...guess what appeared...a NEW Krystal Hartley KIT..oh my gosh..get a load of that OWL....LOVE IT...had to play off of that..hope you like what i have done...no pictures of the outside of our little mansion (all 1511 sq.ft of it) too cold..like -20 out there (not really..drama mama) but I added some fun pics of our lil' home..have a fabulous night! OH MY GOSH...and guess what..............less than 7 days till my SCRAPBOOK RETREAT with the girlz...I couldn't be MORE exciTeD! It is going to be a HOOT...love that pun! :)
thanks for reading my constant babbling...blah blah blah
love-ash
if you read this..please leave me some love...I would hate to think I wrote this for nothing..haha..not really..I would talk to a wall..it is actually theraputic (sp)


3 comments:

Krystal Hartley said...

You are so ROCKIN'! I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE how you used the flower for the O in HOME. Cute page!

RealRach said...

Good one girl! So I will run with your Home Sweet Home layout and see what I can come up with for our personal challenge.

I totally know what you mean about that wall! Mine never talks back or tell me I am fat! LOL Hahaha

bettylou said...

I am SOOO proud of you!! You GO, girl!!
Are there any LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT frames at the Muenster shop? I don't need one for another week or so.
Happy New Year!