Tuesday, January 15, 2008

I LOVE this idea...but it wasn't mine :)



ok...i know i know..it is cute..but I can't POSSIBLY take the credit...who you may ask though...I have NO CLUE....I can't remember where I was when I saw it..but I LOVE IT! This layout is for my momma...today is my b-day..she made me a CHERRY CHEESECAKE..yum and a QUILT...double YUM! Locker talk for my cricut is on the way..TRIPLE YUM! I hope that y'all LOVE my layout...I wish that I could have dreamed up this one..I did tweak it to my likin' though...you know gotta make it your own..right?!? Oh....say a little prayer that Kaney's nose isn't broken...he was accidenly pushed and hit my heel of my heel nose first full force..it was UGLY! There was MUCH tears....let me tell ya! I am thinking that there HAS to be a broken bone in there somewhere...I am also positive that there are going to be two black eyes from the fall...LOVELY!

alright..night night...I am thinking of using this as a theme THINGS that i LOVE! just a little hybrid project I have in the works..enjOY!

thanks for checkin' it out! ash

credits....Krystal Hartley ( http://www.krystalhartley.blogspot.com/ ) ...aren't they the CUTEST elements and alpha!?? LOVE THEM! and lifetimez stitches and and the black mono, too!

xoxo..akw (now I am 31...it is past 11:55 pm) :)

ps..................I am still reeling from the cowboys loss...so sad....poor boys...can't wait for next year..I hope that they all stay...I did also say at school today that I would shave my head if the patriots were beat....OH NO...my face is too round for a short haircut....much less NO HAIR! what if.............. maybe NOONE will remember that little remark....cross your fingers... :) lol...

5 comments:

RealRach said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ASHLI!!! Hope your day is a good one! I don't have a picture of you to make you a layout! LOL Bummer...I will come up with something.

Krystal Hartley said...

Happy Birthday, girl! I hope you have a WONDERFUL day!

and I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE that layout and might have to scraplift your scraplift LOL

RealRach said...

Birthday is over...get back to posting and playing LOAD! I miss you!

Meredith said...

I LOVE that scrapbook page! I wanna scraplift your scraplift, too! :) so cute! your pages are adorable!!! are they 2 page portrait layouts or landscape rectangles? if so, what kind of albums do you use?

Meredith said...

okay. i remember seeing your layout, but I saw the original, too, at dst, & I can't remember who it was either! i searched the entire month of february! :)