Monday, January 21, 2008

ARRRRRRgh....


well, today was pretty fun...laundry...laundry..laundry and more laundry...I did manage to squeeze in some scrappin' a little anyway...


ok..............guess what i am watching..that's right friends...THE SOUP...I am really shaky..because it is HILARIOUS..............great STUFFFFFFF!!!

this guy.........straight CRAX me UP!


ok....I had just a FEW pics of Kaney and was like hmm..what to do...so I made up this layout..hope you LOVE it...the goodiez are mainly Krystal Hartley (shizock)


the goodiez....papers....the sweetest thing...PDP Bar....it's open http://www.polkadotpotato.com/ 99cents!!

film strip..amanda pdp

fancy corners...terriann pdp

skelliez...can't remember...pirates at digitals.com I think :)


night night...

xoxo..akw

0 comments: