Sunday, January 13, 2008

scrappi weekend

OH my gosh...I can't explain the CRAZY fun we had this weekend at LeRetreat....10 of us scrappin' girls got SO much DONE and had SO MUCH FUN! i am serious..there was some SERIOUS scrappin' going on this weekend! We ate, drank...and were very MERRY! WhAT FuN! My cheeks STILL hurt from laughing..those girls are HiLaRiOuS!

ok...so what DID i do with all my time you ask?! well, LOTS....krystal unveiled some new goodiez...but there was no wireless connection...so I had to use my goodiez that I already had...but that was fabulous with...believe me..I had MORE than enough! I will have to say that it was SOOO fun just having my work area so nice and neat...just a laptop and my picture cds...pretty awesome...gave me plenty of room for delectable treats and winearittas...OH MY GOSH..those ROCK!

ok..so I will post...I am watching the cowboys right now...and having a trying time typing..because I am YELLING at the TV....catch THE BALL!!!!!!!! BLOCK....WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!?!?!?!?! ugh...ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh..another sak! I can't watch this anymore....

ok..back to the posting..I will add credits after I do some homework and figure out where this stuff came from..most of it is lifetimez....and krystal hartley...

ok..I will just post after this game...I might throw my computer through the tv....AHHHH!!!
xoxo..ash

0 comments: