Wednesday, January 9, 2008

motherhood...the sweetest thing...


and now an ode to motherhood.........I really do love being a mom...crazy and chaotic as it is..it is the best gift that I could have ever given myself...


this is LOAD #...gosh..I have lost track...#8 maybe?! who KNOWS! It is only 2 short days until Kane's birthday....I am putting on the brakes..I want to just keep him two for a little while longer...#3 is such an age of change...preschool...no more diapers...HOPEFULLY (maybe by age 6) Iplan to take my mind of the fact that my baby is turning #3 with a girl's weekend of SCRAPBOOKING..don't worry..I will just be across town..so I can slide in and check on my fam from time to time..


hmmmmmmmmmmm..what else..not much else to say...night night..hope ya like this layout..I LOVE krystal hartley's new GOODIEZ...aren't they JUST "the sweetest thing" why yes, yes they are..check her out.. http://www.krystalhartley.blogspot.com/ the LOVE (look familiar) is a SPLASH OF ASH..by meeeeee...


have a FABULOUS thursday....xoxo..akw

2 comments:

Carrie Terrell said...

Hey Ashli,
Love your layouts, keep up the great work. I don't know how you fit it all in girl, but I hope to be there with you soon. Well just as soon as I get organized. Is that possible? Hate to hear that you sold your shop but understandable. We moved back to G'ville late Oct. and are so glad. Oklahoma was not for us. Keep me in the loop of any late night scrappin, my New Years resolution is to get my kids books caught up, or at least make a dent in them.

Later
Carrie Terrell
736-6367

Krystal Hartley said...

Tons of cute stuff going on this this page! Have fun scrapping this weekend...I'm jealous!