Friday, January 4, 2008

dAy number 4...how many MoRe?!



okok..i promise TOMORROW i won't rhyme...I don't mean to rhyme..but I do it all the time...

I will be FAR too tired DOG TIRED to do anything probably except create my LayouT and go straight to bed...tomorrow is the LAST DAY OF THE CHIC SHOPPE...I hear the fat lady in the distance..running her chords..yes girlz...it is true..after tomorrow..the pink store...will be NO MAS...good riddens...


yes, betty lou...guess what I have one for you here at my house!!! YEAH!


Does ANYONE watch the soup on E! I can't even TYPE I am laughing SO HARD..terrible...


Ok..so about the layout...or should I say layouts...I couldn't decide WHICH one I liked better..they were both SUPER cute and fun...but.........I couldn't decide..so I posted BOTH on bigpicturescrapbooking LOAD contest! I LOVE THis picture of my kids...taken by ashli k wolf photography..heard of it... :)


I need to make invites for KANe's 3rd birthday party....looks like we ARRRRRRr having a pirate party....that is probably until I buy the pirate plates, napkins, and make the invites and he then changes his little stubborn wolf mind and decides on

a DINOSAUR party...


well, nighty night...I look forward to hearing which layout you prefer out of the two...tata chickas..


thanks for reading my CRAZY ramblings.....

love-ash

2 comments:

Jan said...

LOL! I love the Soup on E. That guy cracks me up all the time!

Krystal Hartley said...

Layout/photo is SO sweet! Sublime!