Sunday, January 6, 2008

number 5..............oh yeah!!! StiLL FriEndS


Well hello friends...how are ya..well, we managed to almost ALMOST alMoST get the store all taken care of........YEAH HOORAY! We worked our tails off...wouldn't that be funny..if I did lose weight from this..that would ROCK!


ok.........so news.....hmmmmmmmmmm...what do I have to tell y'all..hmmmmmmmmmmmm...not much really.I have soooooooooooo much JUNK I had to get a mini warehouse..:) It was a hoot...we put my big "W" on the front of my warehouse..since I am probably going to be living out of it..kevn is NOT to jazzed about the ENORMOUS amount of JUNK we have in the garage...so we decided just to go and get a storage building...YEAH! My friend Jaime and her sis Gina helped out SOO much today..we made several trips and will be at it again TOMORROW...for as much work as we did we had a BLAST..we laughed ALL day long! We even had to go dumpster diving after something that we shouldn't have thrown away and had to dig back out....it was HILARIOUS...
miss hunter wolf did an AMAZING job helping today!!! She began to scrape the name off the window..(such a CUTE window) she only got the S off...and it was gettin' dark..so for now..the name of my store is chic & crappi.......NICE..I will be up there at DAWN scrapin' that off...
got a call today from my CHIC lil' Scrapbook Nook in Muenster and it had a FABULOUS day! YEAH!

my page today...very fun...all krystal's goodiez...


I made layout to remind me of my awesome friends that I graduated with...we are ALL still VERY close..it is so cool when we all get together...This was taken at Brian's wedding..he married a sweet girl named Jamie August 06...that took a long time to scrap..but I am working SLOWLY on all my favorite pictures for layouts for the LOAD contest!


have a FABULOUS SUNDAY! Football...I better HURRY and get finished up at the store!


Luv...ash

2 comments:

RealRach said...

Good job again! Gosh I am going to run out of phrases by the end of our 31 days!!

Update on me...I am still FRIED. I am so sore. All I can do is sit in the computer chair. It's the only thing that doesn't hurt me. Hurts to walk, lay down, move. So I just sit at the computer with my back away from the chair and my arms at my sides just typing! LOL

I am a sight for sore eyes. I have no clue how I am going to work tomorrow if it still hurts this bad. Bad tanner...bad...

Krystal Hartley said...

CUTE CUTE CUTE photo! How cool is it that you're all close?! Awesome!