Sunday, January 20, 2008

i'm baaaaaaack....



oh good grief..i won't EVEN get into the week that i have had...just please know that my mind was 10million miles away from digi scrappin'....so much has happened....lots of sad stuff..I know that y'all don't know my family...but just please say a special prayer for my cousin Jason...he is going through a really rough time..so are his parents...they are all very special to me and are in need of some prayers...thanks!


on a MUCH lighter note..kaney's birthday ROCKED....I didn't get the invites (yes, the precious ones that y'all have already seen) mailed out..my mind was playing tricks on me..by not working...all of this craziness started on the eve of my birthday...and my week just was totally shot from there...........I procrastinated SO much (shock) that even i am amazed that I could TOTALLY pull of Kaney's birthday party...it was QUITE a success..kev cooked up some scrumptious DOVE and DUCK..yum..the cake was delicious and AWESOME and most of all Kane was the KING for the DAY! He had a BLAST...and I think that everyone else did too..even if i did have to call and invite people instead of sending out invites :)


Well, I have managed to do a few layouts....they are from QUEEN KRYSTAL http://www.polkadotpotato.com/ go and check out the potato bar...she is LOADED lots of GOODIEZ on there...GREAT stuFF and only 99cents! WOHOO! lots of other STUFf on there..I loaded up!


I hope that y'all have a FANTASTIC week...ice is expected in our neck of the woods on Tuesday..hmmmmmmmm..interesting to see how this is going to pan out....


hope you LOVE the layouts..they were FUN to do! More to come..promise! :) This week is going to be SUCH a better one than last week..I just know it! :)

xoxo...ash

credits....

hunny and kloe: krystal Hartley potato bar BFF http://www.polkadotpotato.com/ , a family thing, stitches and flourishes lifetimez software

best friends: krystal hartley potato bar SOLEIL, amanda's grunge photo frames, terriann's fancy corner frames http://www.polkadotpotato.com/

1 comments:

Krystal Hartley said...

Cute pages! So smart to use the brads from the family kit in the center of your flowers!!