Sunday, November 4, 2007

hey girlz...

Hey friends...it's ash...well, tomorrow is the BIG DAY....my surgery starts at 10:30..should be a pretty easy deal...but I won't be at the chic shoppe this week....so Miss Tiff will be holding down the fort! Due to the FABULOUS response to the sale last week...we will be having it aGaIN! So while the cats away.......there will be a CHIC SALE! so..........all the single sided patterned paper will be 10 for $5 WOHOO!!! This includes EVERYTHING that is one sided...there is some SERIOULSY precious stuff in this CHIC SHOPPE that you won't want to miss!

Also, if you are going to be needing anything handpainted or altered..please let us know..we would LOVE to do that for ya...but things get craZy around the holidays so we would love to get those in the works for ya!..ahh...yes, it is ALREADY that time again..can you BELIEVE it! The Christmas cards that we are doing..are SOOOO precious...look for those HOPEFULLY to be unleashed at the end of the week..I will be WORKING on them while I am "recovering" I need a day after today to recover beFORe my surgery...I think that I have cleaned EVERYspot in my HOUSE....and have done about 18 loads of laundry...my poor laundry room is just plum tuckered out right now! Also the medicine that I was given to CALM me down....made me TOTALLY crAzy..complete with crying fits and frantic"ness" and that is SOOOOOOOO not me! ahh...all in a days work, right?!

So..........I hope that Tiff will be seeing you this week! Getcha some of that awesome paper for your halloween layouts......OH and Speaking of LAYOUTS...you need to check out the AMAZING layout that Miss Betty Lou did for the Chic Shoppe....she showed off how BLESSED she is with a BEAUTIFUL layout full of circles, buttons, fiber and many PRECIOUS pictures of her family...she truly is BLESSED and so are we to have her layout GracinG our ribbon hutch! Check it out! You will be insPiReD! PS..........I haven't told miss pat this yet, but her CLASS on the 28th is TOTALLY packed....and there is a GROWING waiting LIST for this class...so MAyBe if we SweeT TalK her...she will do ANOTHER ONE...Also...Fall"icious" is filling up quite nicely...but there is still some spots...so Miss Mishel would LOVE for you to be there for that one! These girls ROCK....and we are SO very BleSsEd to have them teaching for us!

ok...so that's it chic chicks....you can email me if you would like..nothing funny...laughing is probably not good for the ole' gut....wish that they could do a little nip and tuck while they are in there.......hmmmmmmmmmmmm....not a bad idea! Maybe I will mention that! :) Have a FABULOUS night..........oh ...my email is chicandscrappi@hotmail.com I would LOVE to hear from y'all! WOHOOOO..go COWBOYS! Oh......here are a few links to my TWO PEAS layouts..hopefully I will be adding more this week! http://twopeasinabucket.kaboose.com/userprofile.asp?user_id=342348
Talk to y'all soon!
Ash

1 comments:

RealRach said...

Not sure what you are having done but Speedy Recovery. I just saw the halloween cover book you did! CUTE!