Wednesday, November 7, 2007

ImporTanT neWz...

Hey girlz...just thought that I would pass a bit of sad news on....Tiffany's Nanny has passed away. She will not be there tomorrow (wednesday and Thursday is up in the air too)...Please pray for she and her family in their time of sorrow. THANKS!
Surgery newz...............I made it through the surgery...poor Dr. K was soo behind..the surgery was scheduled for 10:30 and I didn't get in until 5:30...gotta LOVE those emergency c-sections...but the cool thing was one of them was one my friends...she and her husband adopted a little boy from Russia thinking that they couldn't ever get PG...well, looks like they did because she delievered a BEauTifuL baby girl yesterday morning! YEAH! Anywho..the surgery (mine) was a total success...Dr. K got in there and got everything she was after..the cyst was the size of a baseball.WOW! I have three incisions and the surgery lasted about 2 hours...My MOm was a TOTAL trooper..she stayed the WHOLE day and wouldn't eat either b/c I couldn't...I came out of surgery HUNGRY as a BEAR...well, that proved to be a disaster..because OBVIOUSLY my body DIDn'T like the food/anethesia/pain meds/stress combo...and I LOST EVERYTHING for about 8 hours.......NICE! I got to stay in Hotel la NTMC for a night..it was FUN..let me tell ya..between getting sick every 10 minutes and crying from the pain...It was a LOVELY getaway! Now...I am all better...got dismissed about 5pm....and had dinner ready for me...my sweet daughter, her best friend and my team teacher Sherry..made mini pizzas and muffins for us..my mom made a cowboy stew and a cake..we are TOTALLY spoiled..my nanny is bringing us food tomorrow...and some more of our friends are bringing supper on Thursday! WOOHOO! Apparently being fileted like a fish has it's perks!
So girlz...we are thinking that the store is going to reopen on Friday afternoon...we HOPE! Don't forget the Sell-O-Rama....it is set for Friday and Saturday at the Civic Center...lots of FAbuLoUs FiNdS!
nighty night...I am off for some much needed sleep..it has been a LONGGGGGGGGGGGGGG two days!
xoxo..ash

3 comments:

Kimberly Rae said...

So... Is that all it takes to get people to make food for you.. Three incisions and a night at NTMC... Now ya' Tell me... Happy Recovery!

ashli kay wolf said...

works like a CHArM! I am being treated like royalty!!! :)

Krystal Hartley said...

Hope both of you are recovering from "life" this week. Hugs and prayers.