Monday, November 12, 2007

all chic thingz...must come to an end..

grab a cup of coacoa..and a box of kleenex :) this is a long one...

Yes, my chic friendz....it is with MUCH sadness that I must send you this email....The Chic Shoppe is closing its doors. I have tried very hard to keep it open...but it is time...I am super sad that it has come to this! I know that many of you LOVE having a scrapbook store in Gainesville and believe me, so did I! To all of my customers...whether you bought LOTS or a LITTLE..I thank you...each and everyone of you..every LITTLE bit helped..the little pink store gave it its all...but in the end...the big guy wins...now...I can't be like the other scrapbook stores that have recently gone out of businezz slamming my customers that have taken advantage of their 40% joann's coupons...weekly HOBBY LOBBY specials....and Michael's store specials...I don't blame you...YOU WORK HARD FOR YOUR MONEY and every penny counts....these days...believe me...I know! However, most of you just don't have the extra funds to put on scrapbooking...flooding, HORRIBLE economy..shakey jobs...and believe me I KNOW all about those too! With that said, I am not selling the store to anyone...just selling almost everything in it!

Now I will be going back to Raizin' Kane for my handpainted goodiez and the Chic Invitez & Custom Scrapbookz will still continue to be sold..just out of my CHIC HOME (it's not pink...deer heads might not look too great on that color) and on my website...which might I add is about to get an EXTREME makEoVeR! So...the frames, crosses, letterz, signs, invitez, altered goodiez...and custom scrapbookz and anything else it is that you have me do for ya (and I LOVE) are just moving across the trackzzz.....actually some of it will be sold at some different stores around town...I am excited about that and after that all is nailed down..I will letcha in! I am also HOPING to start a scrapbooking website...for the basics (ya know...spray glitter, adhesives, etc.) and fun STUFF I know that you will ALL love...who knows..maybe EVEN a kit club with all the YUMMIES that I never had in my STORE only drooled over...more to follow about that too! ANd.........the DIGITAL design team that I am on is going AWESOME...it is sooo much fun working for such an AMAZING chickie like Krystal! My font..splash of ash...is being worked on and will be a DIGITAL alphabet/font available for purchase SOON....which I am SUPER excited about...I will let yall know about that! Oh and Christmas cardz....yes, I am still doing those too...got LOTS of orderz already....and no one has seen the templates just yet..believe me Q..UTE! Y'all know me....I won't be down and out...don't you FRET! All orderz are still going to be filled...(handpainted/altered/scrapbooked).. and taken...via phone/email/website...

so.......oh yes, back to the sale................my garage isn't that big of a place..and I am LOVING being able to park in there again...........so please PLEaSe PLEASE help me get rid of all this WOnDeRfUL merchandise! There is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much paper in this store..and it's GOTTA GO..

starting Tuesday at 1:00 pm.....we will take 30% off of your total in stock scrap purchase*******(this doesn't include special order itemz)....there is a WHOLE lotta stuff to pick from....TONS actually...so get in HERE while the gettin' is good! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh...and then there is all the other stuff....tables, sizzix dies, chairs, desks, shelves, racks, good HEAVENS...you girlz KNOW how much I have in here....that is all GOING too! so...........basically.... everything will have an UNBELIEVABLE price...get those scrap wheels going..Santa will FOR SURE be loading his sleigh with lots of goodiez....stocking stuffers a plenty

There are LOTS of you girls that still have chic gift cards..if you can't get in the store...PLEASE call ME!!! I will only be able to honor those if I have merchandise...and they can be used on altered goodiez..and custom itemz too! I am NOT that kinda gal though...I will make it good for ya!

Classes that are upcoming...no problem...we are still going to have them....just at my house...there is PLENTY of room in my den/dining room for y'all chic girlz to learn from the best! Miss Pat also added an extra class for CHIC CARDz for the 1st of December...can't remember the time...but I will post it on my BLOG!!! Oh...and there are SUCH cool places in this town that you can SCRAP....LeRetreat and Miss Olivia's will be a fun place where we can maybe have some future CROPS!!! More to come about that DEFINITLEY!

I think that all my bases are covered...so..I hope to see y'all in the CHIC PINK STORE....the doors will be closing Saturday afternoon at 3pm...so PLEASE don't make Kevin have to load up all that stuff on our 7th wedding anniversary and put it in our garage..he might not be too happy! :) If you can't make it in...please call me...OH>....Miss Mishel is STILL teaching FallICIOUS Layoutz...this Wednesday at the Chic SHoppe..there is still room in there...so PLEASE call me if you want in...they are AMAZING..of COURSE!

OH and good GRIEF...for you out there who are thinking..what about TIFF....I am taking care of her...PROMISE! She is an amazing chickie who is going to be offering custom TLC photobooks, calendars, & invites and announcements...she and I will remain CLOSE...we will not be having a DUEL on the SQUARE....she ROCKS and I LOVE her to PIECES!!!! Her kids TOOO....what will become of our lil' pink store....perhaps TUCKER will have his own HAIRSALON..for those of you out there who HAVE no idea what I am talking about....yes, her 4 year old gave her youngest little man a little haircut...we still have the curls to prove it!

So that's all chic folkz...I warned you that I talked a lot!

xoxo...ash

2 comments:

Krystal Hartley said...

I have mixed feelings...sad that the doors are closing, but excited because it sounds like you will be able to continue to do much of what you love without the overhead. I hope you are recovering nicely from your surgery. I'm finally not feeling completely like crap, so I should be sending fun new things your way soon.

RealRach said...

Oh Ashli...bummer. But it's tough out there right now. Michigan is REALLY feeling it. One door closes and another one opens...always. Remember that.