Sunday, November 25, 2007

hello friends



Hey friends....well, I hope that all of y'all had an AMAZING Thanksgiving! We had a BLAST!!! Everything was SUPER yummy....I ate a TON....I ate so much that I had NO room for dessert...how is THAT possible!?! It was FREEZING....but that by NO means of the imagination meant that KEVIN was going to get out of our annual family photo....we did them in front of my mother & father in law's tree....ahhh...they are sooo LOVELY! Kevin and Kane weren't participating...imagine that!!!





Ok..so store news..no real news yet..the girls are still interested..I am sending them all the books and good stuff like that tonight...so hopefully if everything goes well, they will be opening SUPER soon!





Miss Pat's Christmas Card Class is going to still be on Wednesday from 6-8...at the chic shoppe!!! YEAH! It will be fun....Hopefully..I can get momma to make some apple cider...YUM! The class on Saturday is still on toO!

so..........I better buzz....I have been super buSy..with lotS of Goodiez....plans a plenty! OMG..picked up a CRICUT for DIRT CHEAP on Black Friday....$119...are you KIDDING me?! It was an EARLY Christmas present for ME from my MOMMA...but..I have already broken it out..LOVE IT! Well..y'all have a FABULOUS nighT!

xoxo..ash

1 comments:

Krystal Hartley said...

CUTE photo, Ash! Don't overwork yourself!! Enjoy the holidays and the creative momentum that you have going!