Wednesday, November 14, 2007

WOHOO!!!

Girlz....y'all are SERIouSLy amazing!!! The sales today were SOOO super for the little chic shoppe! YEAH! THANKS for another GREAT day! Yes, girlz..it is SAD, but true...I really AM closing the shoppe...I know that some of you think that I am moving down the street...but I am not..those letters on that pink sign across from Sonic were not made by me...sorry to dissapoint (hey..i teach k3...I can't spell the big words :) they are pretty cute though...just not swirly enough to be my handwriting....

I am SOOO super ExCiTeD about the orders that continue to come in for invites, christmas cards, and handpainted goodiez...y'all are SOOOO good to me! THANKS so mUcH!

Oh NO she didn't put a LIME GREEN feather (or two) in that fall"ICIOUS" layout on her turkey! Mishel's class OH MY GOSH...................I just CAN'T say enough about HOW cUtE it WAS! Feathers, Bling, Flowers, Chalk, those pages were LOADED to the HILT with
Precious"ness" (not a word..but it is in my book)
I have to take pics...Sandra..bring yours back PLEASE...so I can snap a quick piC!
We still have room in Miss Pat's CHIC CHRISTMAS CARD CLASS....oh GOOD griEf..those are some CUTE cardz..too! November 28 is FULL but December 1 is WIDE OPEN...lots of space!! It is either going to be at my home (which HOPEFULLY won't be SOOO full of scrapbooking stuff that is BURSTING at the seams...) or at Miss Olivia's or........(you love the orsssss) Sarah's on the Square....wherever it is.....it is going to ROCK....my teachers are THE very BEST!

ok...so.............I think that is it for now...I plan on staying open until 6 tomorrow evening..if you have a gift certificate or know of anyone that does..please send them in!!! thanks...

later sistas........

xoxo...ash

ps...I am FEELING soooooooooooooo much better....recovery is going GREaT...I did learn that the racks even WITHOUT the paper...are MUCH too heavy for me to lift...oops! Y'all are so sweet to care and PRAY for me so much! I love ALLLL of my mommas that take good care of ME!
night night! ash

0 comments: