Tuesday, November 13, 2007

WOW!!!

well well well, today was AMAZING..thanks so much to you galz that hauled off some chic goodiez...and I do stress HAULED in some cases...

thanks sOOOOOOOOOOOOO much for all of your sweet emails and comments! I appreciate your support and your friendship is TRULY awesome! What a neat bunch of chicks! I was ALSO SOOOOOOOOO Super excited to get LOTS of cross and frame orders today...YeAH! I also got some invitation orders TOO.........WOHOO!!!

Remember..that handpainted/altered goodiez, custom scrapbooks, digi razzle dazzle and invitations and LOTS MORE (haha evil laugh) will be offered....STAY TUNED for more chic bits of info!

Just to clear up a few things......I am SOOOOOOOOOOOO sorry to report...the BEauTiFuL ribbon hutch of Mrs. Hertel's is not for sale...although I did call her and tell her I was auctioning it off to the highest bidder...she threatened my life and that of my children and husband..so i better NOT sell it........(7 years and 2 c-sections...too much to lose) :) So no ribbon hutch..sorry girlz....The ribbon in it is also still for sale, but at regular price...I know..I am terrible...but I LOVE ME SOME RIBBON!!! A few of the paper racks have been sold...along with several of the spinner racks.... too!!! YEAH! I have a few tables left to sale...LOTS of cabinets...hmmmmm... some spinning chairs... and let's see what else....oh my gosh...TONS...Oh..I have the GREATEST shagadelic grooviest green couch.......it is SOOOO cute..please give it a nice home........seriously PRECIOUS....love it..it just needs some leopard pillows MEYOW.... NO ROOM for it at my house......BELIEVE ME! rats!

ok...so girls..you that are crying out there..I promise..everything is going to be ALRIGHT!!!
Just an update..can't wait for Mishel's class tomorrow night WOHOO! It is going to be SOOO awesome! YEAH!

thanks for everything! ash

0 comments: