Monday, October 29, 2007

it's me.........tiffany!!!

Okay Ladies, this is Tiff (on my FIRST blog -- YeAh!!) . . . let's have a heart to heart talk . . . I would like to share some things with you...and hopefully you'll share back.
When I decided to go into business with Ashli I put a lot of thought into what I could add to the PINK store. Ashli & I have brainstormed together & are working HaRd on the CROP ROOM. ORGANIZATION was my first goal & now that I have Ashli organized (well, on her way:) I want to hear from you. One of my favorite things is all the Fantastic CHIC Ladies that come through our doors! So, I would like to know what you WANT? Here's a list of questions: Please read all the way to the end of the post for instructions
What is most interesting to you, Crop or Class? Would you like more KIDDIE Classes? Do you prefer Classes Weekdays, Weeknights, or Weekends? -- Specify Adult class or Kid class (Please feel free to be specific - Tuesday at 5pm) What types of classes are your favorites? Techniques, layouts, mini books, calendars, projects, etc. Crops mixed with make and takes or just leave me alone and let me CROP?
Lastly, WHEN would YOU like for our store to be open? -- Now that there are 2 of us we are considering/planning new store hours. Currently we are CLOSED Sun & Mon, Open 12:30-5:30 Tue-Fri & Sat 10am-3pm I can't wait to hear from you! Please feel free to add any comments or suggestions in other aspects of Chic & Scrappi. To make things FUN we will randomly pick ONE from all the replies to this & have a SURPRISE for you!
Thanks chic CHICKS...can't wait to hear from you!
tiff

1 comments:

Kimberly Rae said...

First off... You will NEVER have Ashli Organized... Get over it!! :) ha ha! I persoanlly like Adult class- I need and like guidance..! I like weekday nights, It is like a mini-escape during the week- And adult conversation is so needed when you teach kiddo's all day long! (I love my kid's...really!)I like all of the classes- i just sign up, and most of the time show up.. And I am completely surprised! ( I am so easy to please!)And i LOVE the crops mixed with make and takes... Although I have only been able to make it to one.. My weekends are always shot! I wish you guys were open on Mondays, But that is only because it is free for me.. No biggy!Hope this helps... (Ash-recover quickly. Tiff any- SO sorry about your Grandmother- Your family is in my prayers!
-Kimberly