Tuesday, October 9, 2007

ChiC UpDaTe...

The response to the CROPTOBER FEST has been AMazInG!!! It is CRAM Packed..not just with CHIC CHICKS..but with Activites and Discounts and FOOD!!! I am Sooo ExCiTeD and I hope that ALL of you are also! YEAH!
ALSO...HOORAY..........Miss Pat has YET another FABULOUS idea for a CLASS...it will DEFINITLEY be something to CHIRP about! BELIEVE mE!!! More details to FOLLOW.... I also want to REMIND you that I will be having a CLASS called BOO on the 24th....If you need me to..I can always move it onto a Tuesday night from 6-8 ...so LET me KNOW!!! :) There is STILL LOTS of room in that class..and it is going to be SUPER cute....lots of BUTTONS, BLING, and SPLASHES of ASH...a very FUN little project!
Well, I said I was going to start these a feW months ago...so here it is OCTOBER...and we are fInaLlY going to do it...KIDS CLASSES..I will be teaching a FUN and EXCITING HALLOWEEN class on SATURDAY, October 27th...we will be making a HoWLingLy PrEcIoUs mini book...the class will be from 10-12 and will be $25 ...this will include everything that they will need for a picture READY mini book...adhesives, buttons, paper, book, EVERYTHING!!! Sign up quick....kids classes fill up SUPER fast!!!!
NExt Month...we are going to start a CONTEST of the MONTH...For November...we want to see WHY YOU ARE sO BLeSsEd...this can be a layout..paper/digital..or an altered project! We are raising money for KrIsTa BrEwEr's FuNd...so a penny a vote is all you need....so be ready to put that spare change to GOOD USE...We are VERY excited about ADDING this to our CHIC SHoppE and helping out the BreWer's makes OuR HearTs SING!!! If you are INTERESTED in learning about this PRECIOUS little girl and AWESOME family we will be helping out..check out this website www.kristabrewer.com Start GETTING creative...your projects are DUE the first SATURDAY in NOVEMBER!!!
Something else SUPER exciting...are CHIC KITz ...starting the FIRST SATURDAY OF THE MONTH in NOVEMBER we will have a KIT available for YOU to make...complete with EVERYTHING you need to MAKE your FAbULouS double page spread (ok..not everything like adhesive or inks...but..almost everything) ...this month..it's all about ThAnKsGiViNg...this KIT will be designed by ME and Tiff...we are LOOKING very forward to creating these FOr YA! So...see you on the FIRST SATURDAY of the MONTH!!! Plan on dropping by and Getting yours...they are going to ROCK!
lots of new info...so if you have ANY questions..let US know!
thanks CHIC CHICKS!

2 comments:

Krystal Hartley said...

Hey Girl, just letting you know that I'm home with some stomach virus. My little guy started with it Wednesday night, and my daughter was up all last night throwing up...now it seems to have spread to me...inevitable I guess, since I was the one cleaning up all the vomit! LOL

ashli kay wolf said...

AHHH..I am SOOO Sad!! I wish that you could have made it!!! Get WELL!!! and thanks for not spreading the rotgut through our little depot days fest!...TATA chic chicka..we'll settle up later sis..cause...IT IS CRAZY down HERE!! but I am LOVIN' IT! tata..