Sunday, October 7, 2007

CropTobEr UpDatE!

OH MY GOSH........I just can't tell y'all how EXciTeD I am about the crop coming up THIS SatuRdAy...it is going to be SOOO much fuN! Tiff has been WORKING so hard on the back to get it ready for action!...she has done a SIMPLY amazing job...I am working HARD on orders that I have to paint..so I can be ALL caught up and ready for the ChrIstMas Rush..and a few craft shows that I will be doing! The Make and Takes...AHHHHHHHHHHH...(you girls that know me..know what song I am singing) are going to TOTALLY rock! Can't WAIT! Well, sadly the crop is ALMOST full...so if you haven't SIGNED up...do it do it! You will LOVE all the goodiez..food *YUM* prizes *YUM* and maKe and TaKes *double YUM*

Tiff is going on a family vacation..so she won't be there..but me and momma will be and we will be READY...Depot Days is always a HIVE of entertainment, crafts, and fUn!!! BeliEve me..you will be able to find ALL kinds of goodiez out on the square! Remember...the crop is prepay, please...you can do so online at paypal if you would like..my address is chicandscrappi@hotmail.com

OK........so chic chickies.....I better buzz...have to meet someone at the store to pick up some goodiez...OH YEAH..I am going to TRY to post some of my new goodiez that I made on here...cross YOUR FINGERS!!! hehe

have a BEAUTIFUL SundaY!!!

0 comments: