Saturday, September 29, 2007

SpOoKTAcULar CLaSs


oh my gosh................in all my excitement...i forgot to list the date of the class..I know that I put it on here already...but I figured that I would go ahead and do it again...so you won't have to hunt for it...

OCtobEr 10th............

I am SOOOOO excited.....I already had someone sign up for the CrOptObEr FeSt....10/13....ohhhhh.spooky...the 13th...we will really have to play that up with the make and takes..............yipppppppppppe! tata chic chickas

the chic chick that already signed up is AWESOME...here is some of her digidelicious designs...OMG...she ROCKS...YEAH!.

best laid plans.............................IT Won'T let me load any pics right now.........AHHHH!!! OK..there it goes FINALLY....whew..who knew uploading pics could be so tiring?! tata for now! hope y'all love it...that pic was one of our first outings after baby kane was born...my best friend's couple shower.....good times were had by all.....2 years have already flown by...how does that happen?! night night

3 comments:

Julie Hunden said...

Love the layout Ashli! I'm getting inspired by all these great pages using Krystal Hartley's awesome kit and am going to do on this morning!!

Hey - count me in for the crop on the 13th! I can't wait!

RealRach said...

Love your layout. Don't you just love the colors in this kit!!! I can't wait until she releases some more stuff! Looking forward to seeing more!

Krystal Hartley said...

Great LO, girl! I'm so happy you guys are lovin' the designs. I can't wait to get busy doin' more!! See you Saturday!