Saturday, September 29, 2007

cHiC "cRoP"tober

Hello CHIC friends.........MARK your CALENDARS girlfriends....for a day of FUN, CROPPIN, discounts, FOOD food FOOD...MAKE and TAKES..Door PRIZeS..and FUN (oh I already said that...)
Saturday, October 13
9am to 9pm
Come let me TOTALLY spoil you rotten with discounts...PRIZES (who doesn't LOVE free stuff?!) make and takes, oodles of GOOD FOOD..(seriously good food) and CROP space in the chic chick crop shack...NEWLY redone :)
EVERY hour I will be running a different sale for y'all....we will be making 2 make and take projects... and the downtown divas are going to fatten y'all up GOOD and PROPER...MOM's donut shop (ok..so they aren't downtown...but I go there EVERYDAY and love em') for breakfast...Edelweiss Tea Haus for Lunch....and Sarah's on the Square for Dinner....YUM! Water and soft drinks will be stocked in the fridge...I will have a snack table sat out...so all i really ask for y'all is that you bring a snack to share...and if it is homemade...go AHEAD and bring your recipe...because you KNOW that someone will want it..unless if I cook it NO ONE EVER asks for my recipes :(
so...are you going to be JOINinG Us...............well, here is MORE to maybe seal the deal..that day is DEPOT DAYS....tons of vendors will be on the square...so if you need to stretch your legs...you can cruise the square for lots of great crafts...there is LOTS of activites and goings on around downtown that day...it is too fuN!
the chic chick crop shack will house 16 croppers...and if we need to add more tables in the back we definitley can...THANKS TO TIFF...she has cleaned...oh my gosh...it is awesome!
ok...so the price will be $30 this includes EVERYTHING...so if you are in..WHICH i HOPE YOU will bE...then let me know!!! It is going to be SUCH a fun day...I can't WAIT! I hope to have some time to crop toO! Digi scrappin' Divas...BYOEC...bring your own ext. cord
I can't WAIT to hear from y'all! I hope that you are ready for the fuN...i Need a Day of scrappin'..this would be the PERFECT time to get those christmas cards started...maybe work on some altered projects perfect for christmas gifts...you DO know that christmas is SERIOUSLY (sorry..grey's anatomy started back and KEEP saying that word) sneaking up on us...october alreadY!? AHHH! Of course..you could also get a WHOLE lotta scrapbookin' taken care of toO!
so there is my spill.....email me, leave me a comment...call me...whateva...just sign up QUICK...and I will need you to sign up by Oct. 10 and prepaid! THANKS!
You can pay by paypal if you can't drop by the store...my id is chicandscrappi@hotmail.com
OK...so Tata chic chickas! I hope to hear from y'all sooN!

3 comments:

Krystal Hartley said...

Can I bring my laptop???? It sounds like a BLAST!

Krystal Hartley said...

Well, I got so excited that I didn't read the whole thing...I'll bring the extension cord!

ashli kay wolf said...

krystal you ROCK....I am SOOO excited that you are going to come to my chic shoppe...I will roll out the pink fuzzy carpet FOR SURE :)