Sunday, October 21, 2007

hello friends...




Hey girlz..thanks for visiting the blog!!! Chic classes are listed on the side...TOMORROW IS THE BIG DAY...I am SOO excited and I KNOW that Miss Krystal is TOO....her designs are going to be unveiled on POLKA DOT POTATO....the Creative Ensemble Members have been working on fun STUFF to help BOOST sales...tomorrow..I will add on here what I designed to show the world that digital scrapbooking is NOT just for the books....It was sUpEr fuN making it!




OK...so still a few spots are left in BOO the minibook that I (ash) am teaching on Tuesday...and still room for Saturday's HOWLINGly PRECIOUS minibook class..........remember...AdULts invited toO!!!




ok...so please feel free to LEAVE us SOME LovE on the comments...let us know what you thought about the newsletter......those should be coming PRETTY regularly now!! YEAH! If you have friends that ARE not receiving our emails...please send us their email so we can get them added.........I'd like to welcome the NORTH TEXAS CROPPERS yahoo group members and the CENTRAL TEXAS SCRAPPERS yahoo group members to our CHIC lil' BLOG...hope y'all make the trip up here really sooN!




Ok.......so have a FAbULoUs night...I will throw up a link tomorrow on here to get ya to polka dot potato............AHHHHHHHH...so excited...have many more projects in mind for Krystal's goodiez....have I mentioned that they roCK! well, They do! Oh...speaking of ROCK...here is a picture of the SPOOKTACULAR layout that Miss Pat designed for her SPOOKTACULAR class........OMG....WOWOWOWOWOW!!! Miss Mishel's can and Card were SPeCtACuLaR! Oh by the by...I just SO happened to see what Miss Pat is working on for the cards class on November 28.............and OH MY GOSH....let me just say.........SIGN UP...believe me....she is blowing the LID off with these....I want SOO badly to tell you about the Christmas Tree one...but I can't...but believe me........it will take you for a walk on the WILD side OF cHrIsTmAs...gotta love Miss Pat and her WILD SIDE! Tiff and I have been brainstorming also on the KITS...and we have some FanTabUlOus ideas..........already have a FEW reserved..YEAH!..Please reserve yours as soon as ya can!




night night chickas.......have a WONDERFUL night!.......ash


1 comments:

RealRach said...

Gosh...wished Texas was a little closer to Michigan! LOL CUTE STUFF!!! Have fun!