Thursday, June 5, 2008

remember me.....

kane LOVES to make mean faces in pictures...so i must go with it..or i miss out...

the girl LOVES watermelon...i think that she ate the majority of it..and devoured the leftovers!
what would a grouping of pics by me be without one of these....








so i have been a little on the absent side...refocusing i guess you could say...







last month of school was just pretty intense....We lost our dearly beloved pastor and friend, Father Pat...i LOVED that man..had such an amazing bond with him..and miss and think of him EVERYDAY!







I went to the ACTS retreat this past month...oh my gosh...one WORD...auuuuuuuuhmaZiNg! I can't tell you how much it has meant in my life to attend something so wonderful and as a bonus..i got myslef 80 new sisters.......they are JUSt awEsOmE!







Graduated Miss Hunt from Kindergarten....cried....had to send her up the aisle at the beginning of the ceremony and about didn't let go...yep..i was a bawl bag...had to give a little introduction to our song that our k3, k4 and kinder kids sang..and almost cried during that too...had to PULL IT TOGETHER though... miss my k3 kids ALreaDy!!! Made some cute books for them TOO..oh..i HAVE to post those...note to self...







Miss Sadie Marie was born on the 15th..beautiFuL niece of mine..check out www. raizinkane.blogspot.com for more pictures..they are soo sweet...







My sweet neighbor lady has a little pool that she loves to float around in and my kids are always asking..can we go to MiMi's house and swim...and the answer of course is ALWAYS no...like she wants my little dolls in her pool splashing all the water out..anywHo...she BOUGHT my kids a pool of their very own...and the pictures tell the story..they are having the TIME of their lives with that thing...so thanks MIMI for the awesome gift...my kids TOtaLLy LovE it!







i also took some prom pictures for my cousin and his friends..check em' out..they are on the raizinkane site...pretty sweet...(note to self..must add link.)







ok, well, nothing to terribly exciting...there has been a TON more going on..but oh my gosh.i would be here ALL NIGHT if i listed it all...loving summer vacay...loving that teacher joB!







have a fabulous three months..b/c that is probably how long it will be until you hear from me again...xoxo.ash

2 comments:

Meredith said...

beautiful photos, ash! love the camera!

Jan said...

Love the photos!!!!! Hope you're doing well!!