Monday, May 12, 2008

and for my next trick............


">
" border="0" alt="" />

">
" border="0" alt="" />











prom pics..that's right you heard me.. so...i took some pics for my cousin's graduation invitations and they turned out really cute..so he asked me to come out and take some pics of he and his date and his friends..they were so preciOuS..i loved doing it..what FuN and they all looked amazing...i know that they had a BlaSt...ahhh..prom memories...so long ago..but i remember that smokin' hot turquoise/blue/silver number...cute...and wasn't i such a skinny mini..two kids and many moons later...here we are to 2008...so enJoy..this is just a teaser..mostly all of the pics are in need of some editing....so here they are...

**sooooooooo..i am not too sure of Y it adds it twice...hmmm...oh well, maybe because they are so fabulous...they need to be shown twice...night night..xoxo.ash

leave me some love and tell me what ya think?! do you think i might need to hang up my fabulous pink camo Eliza Lou camera strap..or should i keep on a clickin?!
xoxo.a

5 comments:

Susan Catmull said...

Very nice photos. You definately know what your doing. Great job!

Meredith said...

very cool pictures! keep clickin'!

Julie said...

Great pics and love your editing of them. Very cool! Also loved your poster.

Mindi said...

Tony sent me the address for your blog so that I can see your pictures of Brads prom! They are so good! I think the last time that I saw you you didn't even have kids yet, they are cute!!

Julie said...

You're tagged - check my blog for details!