Wednesday, June 25, 2008

whatcha got a cookin'....





well, my girl Krystal Hartley has been servin us up some DELECTABLE goodiez....here is my spin on her latest and greatest...it is AWESOME! You can catch her designs at www.polkadotpotato.com or www.faithsisters.com she ROCKS...this kit is TOTALLY fab and matches my kitchen to a TEE.............therefore..i present to you ..my HYBRID cookbook and matching recipe cards...

and the W is a sweet shoppe challenge that is an off the page challenge...alter a letter...oh my gosh..i JUMPED on this one..super fast..it was kevin's father's day present he LOVED it... I used (are ya ready for this one...) Inspired by Ashli by Krystal Hartley..(haha..not kidding) and then tons of bling, glitter, my favorite little starbucks hand thingys (not sure WHAT they are called.but they ROCK) and a little bita ribbon...fun, huh..i thought it turned out pretty sweet...

the card...i made these little notecards with my little Inspired by Ashli kit..and a few lifetimez goodiez...the saying was our theme from our AWESOME ACTS retreat

let's see..what else...OH YEAH....that's it...I have been reeking hybrid HAVOK on my house...before i go back to school...EVERYTHING will be altered... mwahhhahahaha...

oh..and we just cleaned out my Nanny's house and she had this awesome little hUNNy just beggin to be picked up by me and shown a little love...it is one of those bill shelves...oh..it is TOO sweet...can't wait to work some magic on it...

so that's it...i am off for now..but hey..you got two posts in one week..which is MUCH better than what i HAVE been accomplishing :)

thanks for reading..even if i DO talk in circles and chase my tail...xoxo.ash

0 comments: