Sunday, April 20, 2008

weekend craziness




well hello....this weekend was birthday extravaganza...we got to go the the WIggly Play Center..for Reece Tate's 4th birthday party..it was too fun! My kids LOVED it...they had a blast! Kane finally warmed up to the really TALL slide..and of course..i forgot HUnter's socks..and remembered mine..so had to give hers mine..and blah blah blah..anyways..when it came time to RESCUE my frazzled little 3 year old at the very top..i had to send in reinforcements


afterwards...we went out to eat with jaime and c-bear...la hacienda..YUM! hello tableside guacamole........holy COW how many WW points was that meal?! i DID drink a diet coke with it though..does that COUNT for anything?!


Thursday night..mom, dad, kevin and I began dismantling miss hunts room...piece by piece and dad cut in as mom and i began rolling on some valentine pink..........first coat..in between VIOLENT storms...second coat FRIDAY....final touches...Saturday....we worked FOREVER on that room...........but OH my GOSh..was it WORTH it or WHAT! We blindfolded hunt and had her come in....mom and i watch just a TEENSY bit too much HGTV...the room alone only two cans of paint.......pretty HOT..we had the rest! WOHOO! We have decided to start it as a business this whole designing thing...........we have decided that our fee is $850,000...and you have to buy the supplies...........so feel free to call...


**************************we are NEVER painting AGAIN******************************


hunt's birthday *family* party was today.......oh my gosh.............it was soo nice! small crowd, good food..and lots of laughs! Great that everyone enjoyed theirselves so much! i TOTALLY would have loved for someone to have caught some FOOTAGE of my cleaning FRENZY today... it was UNREAL! i was flying back and forth, room to room..cleaning here and there.......and then in the end just heaving all teh leftover JUNK in the laundry room! after the party..i was ExHaUsTed....so i crashed on the couch on top of my clean laundry! NICE! My husband woke me up to show me that Walk the Line was on.............LOVE THAT moVIe!


busy week.............big wedding invite order to finish up on...getting close to putting them together :) YEAH! lots of happenings at school..........and GRey's AnaTomY returns...HOLLA! Oh..and i am going to be taking my sis in law's preggo photos..i can't WAIT..b/c i finally got photoshop elements 6.................staples had it on sale...wohoo...another thing that they had on sale was a laptop bag..and since my trusty TLC bag BROKE with my computer IN IT..i decided on a pleather doozie..that was only $5.50........................oh yes, it is not SHABBY at all either! love it!


well, i better buzz..... thanks for reading this craziness.............i am SURE it was just what you wanted to do with your time :) love.ash


ps.......leave me some LOVE..remember..i am needy and require comments.......... :)

3 comments:

Meredith said...

ash, you are so ADORABLE! why the heck are you on weight watchers? you are so tiny! can't wait to see pictures of miss h's room and the birthday party. i absolutely HATE painting. couldn't pay me enough to paint for someone else. :)

Wendy said...

You crack me up! I love reading your blog, you need to post more!

I also cannot stand to paint, that is why my house has been white for almost 6 years now. can't make a color choice.

ANywho happy MoNDay!!

Julie said...

Hey Ash! Love that picture of your family...so sweet!

I only decide to paint when I'm pregnant so my hubby has to do it! Hehehe! You should try that next time! :)