Tuesday, April 22, 2008

the baR is OpEn....polkadotpotato..that is


it's 5 o'clock somewhere...so head on over to the BAR at http://www.polkadotpotato.com/ and grab up some good ole' Krystal Hartley goodiez...here is my latest .... krystal's designz ROCK as all of you know and she has taken our funkiness and designed kits inspired by US....this page is done with inspired by {ashli} and inspired by {rachel} and oh my blog header...inspired by {hannah} mer's PRECIOUS dollbaby girl!


love y'all.............head over to the bar...guaranteed to not have ANY adverse affects on ya in the morning...

3 comments:

Meredith said...

lol! you crack me up!!! love the layout! and the header!

The Boyd Family said...

Hey girl.. talk about internet junkies! ha! hey so have you ever been to smilebox? Its FREE! Its like online scrapbooking... i look at it more for ideas..& whatnot. Its prett cool though. Your way more creative than me.. but Im so the scrapbook crack momma! Im a rookie..but Im alot better than my friends! haha anywhos.. keep in touch!

Susan Catmull said...

Very cute layout. And WOW when you blog you really blog. I found you through Krystal H. and I look at all your stuff just don't comment very often. Thought I'd send a Hi and say I think you are a bundle of fun energy.