Sunday, April 27, 2008

happy SunDaY!

all aboard...this poor conductor had to wait a little while longer to leave the station..thanks guY!
here we are my great uncles..do i look a little like that side of the family...i am told i do! especially uncle davey..the short one...hmmm...go figure...
this is my great grandma's house...it was just moved from its original spot about a mile away...someone is going to renovate it..we can't wait to see how it turns out..they are a neat bunch of folks...and i know that they will make it look fabulous! oh and a disclaimer (lol krystal) my family DID NOT paint it that color.........no way..it was nice and white when we had it
yeah................I got in.........i need this in my life right now...to help me understand all sorts of goings on.... to no computer for me the weekend of may 16th.... i will be with some awesome chicks and i can't WAIT!
this is a clipboard that i made using krystal's goodiez... i like how it turned out..pretty fuN!


what an awesome weekend it has been....didn't start off too hot...friday..NOT GOOD at all...won't EVEN start into that though..happy thoughts..positive thoughts....happy thoughts.... anywho..i do have to tell you THIS pure ASHLI WOLF original story...so when I closed up the chic shoppe i had SOOOOOOOOOOOO much stuff..i had to get TWO mini warehouses (one i already had) to put it all in.........so i had 186 so thinking it would be easier..i chose 168 so we filled BOTH of those babiez and then went back and cleaned out one and condensed...ok pretty smart right...well, not really because i switched the keys and locks out....so i wasn't able to get into my mini this weekend...i was almost breaking the key off in the lock until i realized WHAT i had done..oMG! hilarious..afterwards...went to lunch with ONE awesome grandmama and my fun fam... and YEAH..guess what else...it was the Webkinz extravaganza or something fun like that......so of COURSE we are the proud new owners of two new webkinz...princess ashlin and ryan the LION cute name...that was ALL kaney...thanks grandmama for a yummy dinner and the new additions


ok........so then we went to the zoo..for a train ride because APPARENTLY the zoo doesn't think that they need to let people in after 4:30..oh MAN..were we sad! we did get to ride the train though...it was a bit pressing because RIGHT before we heard the ALL ABOARD..hunter decided "she had to go the the bathwomb" oh my GOSH..........i was like NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! ( i should have though..what would kate goslin do....but i didn't i straight freaked OUT) so we exited the train...me, my daughter about to wee wee wee all the way home.and kane SCREAMING at the top of the lungs...YOU MEAN MOMMY...YOU WON"T LET ME WIDE THE TWAIN........ oh didn't I look like mother of the year... after almost going to fisticuffs with the zoo lady who wouldn't let hunt use their bathroom because they were closing GRR...we CHUGGED across the parking lot to the LOVELY and oh so CLEAN park potties...RAN back to get on the train in time to hear the WHISTLE..yes, WE MADE it! The glares from the fellow train riders after dragging my kids off were turned into smiles as they saw us sprinting across the park..not such a bad mommy after all...so HA!


no germanfest for us this year..gotta LOVE that texas weather..it was FREEZING today...but we did get to meet up with my grandpa's brothers...they started Longhorn Barbecue in Spokane Washington...pretty neat old coots! I love those guys...i wish that my grandpa was alive to see them and how they LOVE my kids...it is soo cute! We all ate at the center..yum...i had to make up for not going to the fest...so i had a huge platter of sausage, german potato salad..and kraut!YUM...don't worry..i watched my portions...i only had 1/3 of it........


ok..........so after we got home..magic elves came to our house and whipped it into shape it DID help that kaney fell asleep with ryan the lion and slept through the windstorm of domestic craziness...so the house is clean spic & span...and then that gave me some FUN time to make some goodiez...i got some graduation invitations done WOHOO...and i made a FUN little hybrid project using krystal hartley goodiez available at the potato bar http://www.polkadotpotato.com/ YUM! and oh my gosh..i am working on a super surprise for someone VERY special..more about that after i am done though..it is SUPER cuTe! i love IT!


so...thanks for reading once again........sorry that i TALK non-stop...that's just ME!
xoxo.ash

7 comments:

Julie said...

hey ash! sounds like a really fun weekend. We went to a Webkinz extravanza too. But instead of gaining a new one, we lost one of Paige's. She had taken her pink and blue horse (her fav) Ellie because they were supposed to be taking pictures. Well...don't know how it happened, but we didn't come home with it. I think she gave it to my cousin's 2 year old as we were walking through the parking lot to the car and he dropped it somewhere. Oh well! I was so proud of her because she totally shrugged it off. I think my kiddos webkinz infatuation is winding down! Chat at ya later!

Meredith said...

wow! you are so busy you make the rest of us normal people look bad! love the clipboard! wish i had a use for one! :)

RealRach said...

Ok whirl wind Ashli...you are making the rest of us look bad here!

That clipboard it smokin'hot! I swear to you, I am going to make something out that green floral paper of yours. I seriously want a shirt out of that stuff!! I LOVE IT!!!

Lea Ann said...

Ash...I so had to laugh at your train story...because the EXACT same thing happened to me last Thursday. I had taken Spencer to ride the train and we get there a while 30 minutes before the next departure. Spencer waits until 2 minutes before the train was supposed to leave before he decides.."Mommy I have go potty..bad!" I asked him if he could wait...he said yes but then started to do the potty dance..."mommy I have to go!!" So I went to the ticket booth and aske the driver if they could wait to leave so I could take him back. She said she would wait, so I take off to the bathroom and he said "Momma, wait!! The trains gonna leave without us!" I had to assure him that the train was going to wait! We went and did his business and we flew back to the train.

Gotta love the little ones!

SW said...

You crack me up!! What is up with it being cold this weekend.....that was crazy whack!
nat

RealRach said...

YOU WON AN AWARD!!! Come see my blog!

Wendy said...

AsHli,

You CrAck mE uP. dO yOU ReaLLy tALk as FasT I rEAd Your blOG?

SoUNds LikE YOu aLWayS hAVe a GOOd tIMe nO MaTTer What!! LOL