Tuesday, July 1, 2008

wonder...


when i saw this new kit by krystal available FREE at http://www.faithsisters.com with a $10 purchase (yummy stuff..won't be hard...) i thought of my cute little americana kitchen that i had when hunter was little...the cute curtains (that kevin hated...but i loved...) it was such a cute little kitchen...yes, if you are wondering..this is when my best friend staple gunned the wall paper on b/c kevin said no wallpaper glue..ahhh..good times...it looked CUTE though..and i puddied the holes before i did my last decorating disaster...anyways...back on topic......i LOVE the colors in this kit...because it reminds me of that sweet little toddler strolling around in my kitchen and taking all my cookbooks out of the cabinet...oh..she was so sweet...so I had to use a precious baby picture of her in this layout... I called it WONDER...hope you like...

the goodiez...krystal hartley: patriotic kit...faith sisters, moody hues energetic faith sisters and http:www.polkadotpotato.com AND coming soon the Cover Girl Alpha

3 comments:

Julie said...

that's sweet Ashli! Love the swirls and especially the baby pic!!

Meredith said...

love this layout, ash! it's precious!

Jaime said...

you made me use the staple gun!!!