Tuesday, July 8, 2008

loving me some libby lou...

well girls...i think that i might have fallen off of my rocker..but i have said YES to the newest girl on the designing block at THe Sweet Shoppe...yes girls..i am now a member of the LiBBY LOU CREW..i am SOO loving her style..so cute and funky...awesome stuff...HOW COULD I NOT WANT TO BE ON THIS TEAM..the girl has got some SKILLZ..seriously!!! I want you to check her out over at SSD..you will LOVE the goodiez...

i can't wait to come back and show you what i have done with the adorable new LIBBY LOU creations....... i have all my hybrid projects mapped out..so tomorrow will be ONE busy day for me :) PLUS some programs for a wedding that is on Saturday :) so yes, i am a TEENY BIT busy..but you know..that is how i roll... I will be back soon with all my CT goodiez...xoxo.ash

1 comments:

Wendy said...

I know I am a little behind, but I haven't checked your blog in a while. congrats on the making th eSweet Shoppe team! And I Love Love Love that layout with the bride. And the star! Great Job!

Love this kit, may have to get that one!