Tuesday, October 7, 2008

been a while...




ahhhhhhhhhhhhh...just a few quick pics of somethings that i have been working on...first our medicine cabinet is NOW organized...WOHOO! Next, i mADE A super sweet keychain for myself...FUN!

the goodiez are all by libby weifenbach and lauren grier PASHA kit from the sweet shoppe :) thanks for dropping by my pathetic blog...poor blog...i am SURe it is very sad with me since it has been a month and a 1/2

oops...the paper on the medicine cabinet tags are from Krystal Hartley's kit Lil' stinker...avaiable at http://www.funkyplaygrounddesigns.com

thanks for droppin' by! xoxo

3 comments:

Susan Catmull said...

So glad to see you in blog world again. Love your cute tags. What a great idea. My meds are all just piled up in a bin under my cabinet.

Jan said...

Those are so cute!!! What a fun way to approach medicine. : )

Tiffany said...

Hey, I think I have seen those little pink bin's somewhere . . .

:)

Miss ya!