Sunday, February 24, 2008

i've been tagged..........




a. four places I go over and over
1. wal-mart
2. mcdonalds
3. grand central (gas)
4. big lots (love it!)

b. four people that e-mail me regularly
1. mrs. schumacher
2. breigh ann
3. aunt terry
4. kimberly rose

c. four of my favorite foods
1. lasanga flourentine (yum!)
2. oranges
3. liver and onions
4. diet cokes....

d. four places i would rather be right now...
1. in my bed
2. in my classroom (loove that place!)
3. in my scraproom (not existent just yet, but I am VERY persistant!)
4. jamaica

e. four movies i could watch over and over
1. shag
2. runaway bride
3. zoolander (HanSel..............he's so in right now)
4. wedding crashers (sorry)
4. little mermaid (ok..it was a TIE)

people I am tagging.........hmmmmmmmmmmm....krystal h., kelli kay, tiff, anyone who READS this blog........I know that you exist..b/c my counter says it has a TON of hits..........so SPEAK! :)

1 comments:

Meredith said...

i'm tagging myself! i read your blog! :)