Monday, December 17, 2007

tis the season



just an update...life is TOTALLY crazy...I did get my Christmas cards KINDA done...well, they are at least made..so...I am working on printing them...hmmmmmm..hasn't happened yet, though! so here is a sneak peak...........have a holly jolly one!!!

**oh yeah..credits for this layout go to NONE OTHER THAN...miss KryStAL HartLeY..this is some goodiez from her Christmas Collection..meow! Love that girl's stuff! Here is her blog www.krystalhartley.blogspot.com ****





xoxo..ash

3 comments:

RealRach said...

Cute Cards Ash.


149 Division St
Hudson MI 49247

HeeHee

Krystal Hartley said...

Adorable!!

Wendy said...

Hi There, I am a friend of Rachael's, but wanted to let you know how much I am loving this Christmas card the colors the set up. I am scrap lifting this for next years card. Hope you don't mind.

Merry Christmas! Happy New Year!